Sunday, November 4, 2007

Welcome to November

October was a busy month for us...as it usually is...but I apologize for not keeping better up to date on here. SO many technical issues had me frustrated, and I had extra work this month that needed to get done (and it MOSTLY is now), and we're packing and getting more ready for getting out of the house, and Chip's been interviewing a lot, and Sean had lots of Cub Scout activities (two times selling popcorn at the grocery store, a campout, 5 meetings, and earning rollerskating and math belt loops and Bobcat badge) , and Sophie got 2 of her 1-year molars...on top of 4 birthdays to acknowledge (plus several others...Danielle, Bret, Brenda to name a few...we SHOULD have acknowledged)...and Halloween!

So, we truly ARE the October family. We hardly even noticed fall sneaking in because of the great temperatures, and now it feels like winter already! Where did the time go?

I don't have pics on this computer, so I'll try to post again soon on another computer by tonight, after yet another birthday celebration. Despite the busy-ness, I did manage to take my camera along to several of the events. :)

No comments: