Friday, August 8, 2008

About me again.

The cheater's way to post a quick blog...copy and paste these email thingys!

1. What is your occupation right now? Data Manager
2. What color are your socks right now? foot-colored because I'm not wearing any
3.What are you listening to right now? fan, air conditioning, and Sean's bed creaking 4.What was the last thing that you ate? Fruit Chiller cup (peach) that I shared with Sophie 5. Can you drive a stick shift? Does it have to be WELL? Then No.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Dad W.
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Very Much!
8. How old are you today?
33 and 5/6ths (I figured it out with Sean a couple of weeks ago; reducing fractions and all. Math can be FUN!)
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Olympic Events
10. What is your favorite drink? Sweet tea or water
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? a time or two
12. Favorite food? Almond thingy that we make at Christmas time or gooey orange rolls that are perfectly done
13. What is the last movie you watched? Peter Pan
14. Favorite day of the year? the day I didn't have to do any housework
15. How do you vent anger? vent? you're supposed to vent?
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? I dunno...the piano? (Mom, Sophie would definitely go with your answer of water)
17. What is your favorite season? Seasons of change (for the better)
18. Cherries or Blueberries? blueberries
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? yep, cuz I rarely bug em with stuff like this (wink wink)
22. Living arrangements? 3-bedroom, 2-bath, 1,200 sq ft apartment with 4 people and 1,800 sq ft of crap!
23. When was the last time you cried? tonight
24. What is on the floor of your closet? a little of everything; see #22
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to Angie. Sorry, Jes, but you weren't born yet when I met her!
26. What did you do last night dishes, laundry, library, ate at Grandpa Johnson's Yummy BBQ (yummy my edit), read my "new" book, Facebook a little
27. What are you most afraid of failure; ruining my children's lives
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers CHEESEburgers.
29. Favorite dog breed? Stuffed and cuddly
30. Favorite day of the week? same as #14
31. How many states have you lived in? If you count all my time in NY, 4.
32. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls surrounded by diamonds
33. What is your favorite flower? I'm partial to lillies and orchids

1 comment:

Angelam9674 said...

hahaha...totally cheating!!