Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I'm still around

Hey, I'm still here, but we haven't had internet access for a week. We're sorta back up and running, but I'm using my laptop from work, and I have no way to download (technically upload) photos from my camera...so no photos.
Life here is the same. I'm still working hard. Chip's still working hard to find a job.
Sean had a birthday yesterday, and it was "my worst ever", according to him.
He's a cub scout and tonight was his 3rd meeting. He's already almost done with the requirements to get a Bobcat badge, and next will be his Tiger Cub patch and then elective beads. He's working towards everything now...and would you like to buy some popcorn from him?!? They are so nice to let you know that you don't have to buy the popcorn - you can just make a donation.
Sophie's birthday is tomorrow, and at least she can only say "hot" and "up", so she won't tell me it's her worst ever.
That's about it for now. Hopefully I'll find either my card reader or my camera's USB cord soon so I can show pics of the birthdays...

2 comments:

Trevor said...

He probably wouldn't understand yet, but you should tell him to be careful - he should say it was his worst *so far*. Let him know that they'll get much worse.

Just a comment to kind of keep everybody's spirits up.

- Trevor.

Anonymous said...

Hi Katy! Got the email- thanks for the address to your blog. It sounds like things are going well but I miss talking to you at SAU!
Have a great week~
Tammy