Monday, January 7, 2008

Catching up

So...for those of you who still check here periodically, I still exist. It's been a crazy-busy month. We put up the tree, I started a new job (same place, mostly same work, more hours), we all went to Chicago for my training, we had family photos taken (http://www.krolphotography.com/, group photos, Wibert family), got a tiny bit of Christmas shopping done, had a bunch of Christmas parties, went to NY, took down the tree...and that doesn't sound very exciting at all when I write it, but I am totally whipped.

I work a lot now. In fact, I should be working now, but I could no longer resist sharing some photos.

Sean's getting harder to capture...at least his front side. He's discovered how to get a "Full Moon" shot. Yep. That's my son. If you visit the photography site above, you'll see he even hammed it up for Elizabeth's camera. Cute, huh?
Sophie's hair is getting long enough to put in pigtails, or as one lady in NY said, "What cute palm trees!", and that really is a more apt description...see?

And here are some pictures of our new and comfy friends with the kids:


With the cousins (that's the best shot we could get with Sophia!)


Some of our new NY friends: Mary and Sophie; Joe and Sophie

And the New Year's Eve crew, Andy, Dan, Marge, Mom; Jes and Sophie having a tea party with the new toys

And unfortunately, that's all I have time for. Sophie's been crying for the past 10 minutes while I tried to get this much done, so it's time to get her to bed.

Until next time (which hopefully won't be as long as last time)...

No comments: