Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My last minute attempt to get in all the July news

So I've been slacking off here, as I mentioned in my last blog. I have a TON of pics to show you...so hopefully if time keeps permitting, I'll get to them in the next couple of days. I'll do my best...

THE COTTAGE

My grandparents own some property on a lake in the newr-north country and it's simply BLISSFUL to hang out there on warm summer days. This past weekend we managed our second trip there. Lisa and the kids, Chip, and Grandma are in this pic. You can tell they all love it!

Sophie learned "Reach for the sky" (A la Buzz Lightyear) from her brother recently, and this is her showing off her skills.
Grandma has the three youngest great-grandkids...quite a motley crew!
As promised...Sophie in her new bathing suit. I thought this picture was taken at the lake, but now that I see the hose, I know it was out back of our house by our pool. Nevertheless, isn't it ADORABLE?

No comments: