Thursday, August 2, 2007

Home Alone

I sure wish I had a picture of me looking like that movie, because it's definitely how I feel! Chip was gone all last week, and he left again last night for his last two days of class. I certainly don't relish the idea of being home alone, even though it's only for a couple of days. I feel for everyone out there who is a single parent or has a traveling spouse. It's no fun!

I never got to finish the end-of-July update, and I already forgot if I had a specific place I was going with that train of thought, but it DEFINITELY left the station! So, here are some fun pictures from lately, and if I don't say the same things I was going to say about them before, well, at least you get to see them, right? And maybe I'll even come up with something even more clever! One can dream...
Sophie just stopping by to `say "hi`"~`
On our way for ice cream. Well, not really. We went for a long walk and then came back and had ice cream here, so I was counting it. Sophie standing on her own and clapping. Not a common occurance, but she's getting better.
From our quick jaunt to OH to drop off Danielle to stay with Mom in NY for a few weeks. We saw Jimmy Buffet's bus at our hotel, too, but my pictures didn't turn out.

Sean swimming at said hotel. I guess he gives it good marks!

Well, gotta go. Sophie's screaming at me now for taking too long. More to come...

No comments: