Thursday, August 16, 2007

Scavengers

Sophie and her little friend C* started a fun game when he was visiting the other night. I opened the tube of toddler "sweet potato puffs" and Sophie grabbed a big handful and dumped it on the floor. Then C* would bend down and eat it off the floor like a dog (thanks to Sean, who taught him that cool trick). They were so adorable...I'm just sorry I didn't get my camera out until they were almost bored with their game.
But they're still adorable pictures, anyway, right? I think they'd make a cute couple someday...but I'm a sucker for the dimples!


Scavenger yet again. Sean stopped guarding his lunch just long enough for Sophie to get at it. I guess no more eating off of trays for a while...but she REALLY enjoyed the Mac and Cheese. Oddly enough, she wasn't much interested in the Chocolate Chip muffin. But for the record, she did drink his water out of that straw, too.
Too funny!

No comments: