Monday, August 6, 2007

Just for fun

I thought I would just post some pictures of us having fun this summer, since the heat is affecting my ability to think. Yeah, it's either the heat or the (happy) scream-chatting of Sophie or the begging of Sean or the musing of Chip all competing for my attention at once.
Here are the pics!

beach fun!
Sean has recently "discovered" coloring and has fun with it, but mostly when we travel. The tatoo was his idea (see neck), and I believe it was a skull on fire with a wrench coming out of it. Of course, it washed off. He wanted to look like Daddy. Daddy's doesn't wash off, though...(sorry, I don't have pics of his leg on my computer)

Fun at Gramma's (her pool - I think these pictures were taken the FIRST time we filled it up!! Long story; and cherry picking at Fix's. We picked 18 pounds in about 15 minutes. That's a lot of cherries. BUT I got to make 3 batches of cherry pudding cake - YUM!):


Sophie loves pulling tissues out of the box! I wish I could put them back in, because it could keep her occupied for hours!

No comments: