Thursday, August 30, 2007

Gram "Kracker"

I was working on the web albums thing again (still having difficulties with Picasa, thinking about Flikkr or something else soon if I can't debug!), and I found these wonderful pics that Grandpa W took...


I'm not sure if Gram "Kracker" (great-grandma to Sean and Sophie) would appreciate these photos being available for anyone to see, but I think they are very special! Gram isn't doing so well these days, so it's nice to see these pics from this summer when she was feeling better. She had a wonderful time with all the grandkids, and they had fun with her, too. Eyes lit up when they saw each other across the room. Truly wonderful.


Speaking of truly wonderful, look at this sibling moment.
She's got a big stick and she's not even beating him with it!

No comments: