Saturday, September 1, 2007

So here's another option with "regular" Picasa photo software. I'm still working on the web album, but this is kinda fun, too. Click on the photo to enlarge and see all the frivolity at the fun center in (or near) Kinderhook, NY.
Here's my description of each photo, left to right, top to bottom:
Sean checking the lie of his ball, Dad and kids, the Water Tag sign (it was too warm for Laser Tag, but I believe Sean will agree that we had plenty of fun shooting water instead of laser beams!), Dad with Sophie eating our golf balls, Sean enjoying tag with me, Sophie still enjoying the golf balls, go-kart riding (he got to ride a double one with Dad, too), everyone except me, Sophie eating the golf club, more fun water shots, Dad golfing (does he get a handicap for holding the baby?), and then for some reason, the top row again. What fun. I'll figure this out SOMEday!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: