Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Baby Steps


Earlier tonight, we all went for a walk. Well, except Sean. He drove his Hummer!
Sophia even walked! She didn't want to stay in her stroller!
Dad was a big help with her wish to walk, since she's just a hair shy of being able to do it on her own...for more than 3-4 steps anyway.




Am I adorable or what?!?

This was sort of an action shot, as she was trying to walk to me as I was taking the photo.
This was Sophie having a fit because Dad picked her up to put her in the stroller for the return walk. She was not having any of the stroller, and she screamed and screamed. Dad and Sean got to continue their walk to the gas station for a slushie, so I walked back by myself. Luckily about halfway home, after alternating between having her help me push the stroller, carrying her screaming squirming self, and letting her scream IN the stroller, I remembered the cracker sticks that I had packed and she quieted right down! I think she was even close to sleeping by the time I finally made it home with her. After I got her in jammies, she settled right down and was out!


She's not really enjoying the fact that I'm back at work, I don't think. Her naps are rather sporadic, and she's into screaming much more lately. But it's nice to come home and see her face light up and her reach for me for a great big hug! Sean even likes to see me when I get home...for about 3 seconds!


Here's a picture of HIM on tonight's outing. In my defense, the walk was to the playground, so he did actually exercise!

No comments: