Saturday, September 1, 2007

NOT My Friend Flickr

This is even worse than picasa, because the "code" I'm supposed to copy is full of HTML errors, and I am definitely WAAAAAY out of my league trying to fix it! But, the link may possibly still take you to the pics I wanted you to see if you feel like clicking on it. I am way too tired to deal with this any more tonight (today) and I hear Sophie crying, anyway.

*original post*
I trying it out! I hope it works, but I'm still looking for something better. I need to check out "CompassPointe" again (see link on top left of my blog) to see if I can find out how she does it!
In the meantime, enjoy Sophie and her first "stand on my own" moments from a month or so ago. She was standing long enough to clap, even. Now, of course, she is standing a lot (she likes to do "look ma, no hands" to us), and she's even taking a step or two a day. I'm too tired to work on this anymore, but hopefully I'll be back later today.





www.flickr.com


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from seasawmama. Make your own badge here.




No comments: