Monday, August 27, 2007

The Pictures Promised

I guess I should explain since the older posts are below this one, but I've tried several times to post some fun pictures from our last week and a half. I've been having technical difficulties, but finally have the pics at the same time I remembered to post! I'll try to describe them along the way. I think I'll make some new posts for some of the subjects, but I guess if I did that, you already know because you've read those posts first!

First of all, Sean got an H2 for his third birtday, and it kept having shifter problems. The first time it happened, it was under warranty, so it got fixed for free. This time, no such luck, so it stayed in the garage unused for almost a year. BUT, my ever-resourceful husband found a cheap shifter replacement part online, so he's back up and running. The first pic shows that he must have forgotten how to steer! Oops! :)
He's such a nice brother that he even let Sophia have a turn at the wheel...and look how well that went.


Oh, well, like mother, like daughter, I guess...almost. Sorry Keeley, no broken collarbone - this was all in fun!

No comments: