Monday, August 27, 2007

Stretching it

Yeah, so, I mentioned in the last post that I moved my pictures over to this computer, but it was more of a half-truth. I moved my pictures to a thumb drive (travel drive, USB drive, whatever they're called nowadays), and fully intended to move them over here once I arrived at the cottage. Unfortunately, Mom and Fred took off in the van shortly after we got here (and they ate gramma's food) to visit her brother and sister-in-law. It was just a few minutes after that when I realized I left my purse in said van. With my thumb drive. And my phones. Yes, plural. And my camera. So...I feel rather naked, actually, even though my clothes are securely on (but my pants are a little loose, if you must know - and that's a good thing!). And I thought they would be back quite soon, and yet it's been a few hours now. Almost three. And still no sign of them. I'm glad they are having a good visit, but I hope they get back soon. I need to call the temp agency. Actually, I think I'll take a break and call them on grandma's land line (people still have those these days?). I was hoping they'd get back before I finished this and I could add some really neat pictures, but I guess I'll just post again later. If I get a chance.

No comments: