Monday, August 27, 2007

A Toast for Sophia

I thought I would try out Picasa for web albums, and I found this cool feature (even though my niece and sister-in-law tried to show me this a few months ago, I'm just slow!). So, this was fun. I might try again. But next time I try, I hope to not get a message that I can't connect with Picasa web albums. I have seen them on other blogs and they look cool, and that way I can post more pictures. I know they're small, but maybe you can click on the picture and it will enlarge?
The story is that I decided to have eggs with ham and cheese one night for supper, and I burned the toast (read: made it to Fred's liking instead of mine because I didn't check the settings first!). I left the toast on my plate when I was done because I was chatting with Mom, and before I knew it, Little Beggar was chowing away! She loved it! And she also started that adorable "squeeze-the-eyes-shut" smile. I hope you enjoy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: