Monday, August 20, 2007

Motorin'

When Sean was learning to walk, we bought him this toy walker thing, and he used it all the time! We camped a lot at Duke Creek Campground that year and he could be seen "motorin'" it all around the paths there. I think that's one of the reasons he was walking at 10 1/2 months (not too early, but definitely earlier than his sister!). A couple of years ago when I was sure we would be "only child" parents, I sold the walker at a garage sale. I think it went for 2 or 3 dollars.
Last week we had the "huge garage sales" in honor of our town's summer festival and I found the same - and I could almost bet the EXACT SAME - walker at a house a few doors down. So now for 2 bucks, Sophie is having the same great time with her new skill! She's getting better everyday - these pictures show you how much fun she's having.


(wow, a motion shot!)



Oh, and P.S., today her third tooth appeared. It's on the top, her left center. So I guess I forgive her grumpiness of late.

No comments: