Thursday, February 21, 2008

Making up for lost time

When I came into the bedroom tonight, I was just going to go straight to bed. It was only 9:30, but I'd been reading "Great Expectations" for about a 1/2 hour, and - don't get me wrong, it's a great book - it was making me sleepy. But then I remembered I had started an email to my aunt and I needed to quickly finish it. Now I feel like I should make up for lost time on here and get some pictures posted (while I'm playing around on Facebook with all my "new" old friends!).
So, here are some more fun pics. Hope you enjoy!


Phone call from Grandma M:
I think he's reading her a book?!?


Sophie looks very impressed.
Now she's more interested.

Gramma - when are you going to talk to ME?!?
Unfortunately Gramma knows all to well that she has to do all of the talking in THAT conversation. Sophie will babble on and on until you give her a phone. Then she just likes to listen. And of late, shrug her shoulders.

No comments: