Thursday, February 21, 2008

Has it really been that long?

Wow, I see it's been nigh on a month since I've last posted. Well, that means in only a couple more weeks we should know whether or not the house deal went through (wow, and people thought I was a procrastinator!!!).


Life is still busy here. But the real news is all of this SNOW. It's all we're talking about around here, practically. It's been a record season, with over 90" or something close to that already, and we still have a good month of potential snowfall. It somehow has lost its luster as something wonderful to play in over the years...I guess the snow shoveling and driving (admittedly mostly RIDING this year) I have to do in it now...


But at least my kids are enjoying it!:






You can only see the small piles here. On either side of the driveway, they're over my 5'5" head!



I swear that is not a snowball!!! It was snowing so much, a fortuitous flake landed right on the lens!
(note the pileup of snow on top of the car that was clean just the day before when Sean and dad went bowling)

No comments: