Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Shout outs

I just wanted to give a shout-out (that's "say HI" for all you fogies) to the couple of "new" people who have begun reading my blog. I know from reading the blogs of others that you can get carried away on the thoughts of others, so I appreciate the time all of you spend here. A lot of times it's easier to write my feelings than to say them-like if they get spoken they might be true, but if I write them, they're still ghosts of my mind. Sometimes I like my feelings to be that way. But sometimes, I really appreciate when people read what I write and say, "Hey, that's cool!" or "you're kinda funny" or "yeah, that really sucks", and I should say that out loud. It's nice to have the feeling and remembrance that people care. So often, I don't even get time to think until too late to call people, and if I do have time earlier, it's usually LOUD around here. I'm glad to know that even though I don't pick up the phone and call, some people are still listening. And I appreciate all of you. And, I will admit (but again, probably not aloud in the presence of others - some things should stay ghost-like...ha ha...gotta love family!), I love you, too.

1 comment:

Gracie said...

Here's an "old" reader saying that the "ghosts" of your mind make for ways of processing loads of emotions and feelings. It's good. It gives us permission to process things, too.

So...um, what's happened with your house, etc. Did I miss a post?

I met you a year ago yesterday. Crazy, eh?