Tuesday, April 17, 2007






laugh if you will, but I've made one blog posting and I'm already a little bit addicted! I have been wondering all night how to post pics, so even though I should be sleeping since I only had 4 hours sleep so far today, here I am trying it out with my newly downloaded pics. Let's see if it works...
It appears to be working so far! So, here are my descriptions:
1) my attempt at art...I love this picture of Sophia sleeping. This was just a couple minutes before she was baptized by her grandma on Easter.
2)Her actual baptism. She didn't cry or make a peep (was I surprised? No - her favorite pasttime is bathing!)
3)Sean getting baptized next
4)This was Sopie tonight showing off her rolling from back-to-front skills!
5) Sean at his favorite pasttime - playing Lego Star Wars (1 or 2, I never know, but he loves it and it's really clever).
So there you have it. My first BLOG photos. Now that I know I can do this, I will probably be better at the anti-procrastination thing, but it's still probably my guilty (and sleepy, tonight) conscience telling me this is a time-waster. Hopefully not, if I stop using it to babble on like I am now.
Good NIGHT, Katy - for Goodness' Sake!!

3 comments:

GrammaRev said...

besides being baptized by your [favorite] gramma is a once-in-lifetime wonderful event

Lana Mae Kamer said...

Great pictures, Katy! Look how far you've gotten in just one day with this blog thing...meanwhile I am still frustrated with the picture issue and trying to spruce up my blog. How about some remedial coaching for the technologically challenged? Hey, maybe there's your new career opportunity. Also, thanks for adding me to your list. I will link you too. Got to get to bed as well-almost 1 am!You're right, this is a form of neurosis.
Your blogger buddy,
Lana

Gracie said...

beware of the addiction!!! :-) U're doin' gr8. And, i think some of the novelty might wear off, at least a little.