Thursday, April 26, 2007

Tight-Fittin' Genes



Everyone who sees Sophia lately seems to comment on how much she looks like her brother. It's funny - on the one hand, I totally agree (how can you NOT when you look at these pictures? Sean is about 6 months old in the picture to show the two of them at a similar age), but on the other hand, I have some odd urge to point out how much she looks like I did (the old faded picture). AND...Chip isn't the odd one out - there are definitely things about both kids that are Wibert-y (note the hairline). There just aren't many pictures of either one of us as babies to prove what we looked like as babies. I've posted here just about everything I know of in that regard...of course, none of it really matters because we are all just our own people with our own personalities (take them or leave them, of course). It's just neat to see how the gene pool melds similarly, and very interesting to be able to see what contributions even generations before us seem to make to our offspring.
So what do you think? I think our "tight-fittin genes" make some pretty cute kids, either way!

No comments: