Monday, May 14, 2007

About me, part deux

I don't have any more good pictures of me on this computer, so sorry about that, but here are the responses to the other email (for more info, scroll down to next blog). Enjoy...

1. What is a question that people ask you that always gets on your nerves?
Can't think of any recent ones...maybe "when are you gonna have kids?" about 8 years ago.

2. Name something you have in common with all your siblings.
I'm sure there's something besides the parentage...maybe our off-beat sense of humor?
(the Beret the guy lost!...)

3. What is the greatest amount of physical pain you have ever endured?
Probably recieving the epidural when Sean was refusing to be born...and I was having contractions every 30 seconds

4. What number of alcoholic drinks constitutes your limit? red koolaid - 1/2; actual alcohol...1 or 2

5. Do you fold your underwear? Have to admit that I do...wouldn't fit in the drawer otherwise

6. Who is the last person you wrote a letter to? I think it was either Yolonda or Diane; maybe it was Fred, though...

7. Ever fired a gun before? water variety only

8. What are your favorite flowers? lilies or orchards for their shape and color, lilacs for their scent

9. What was your favorite childhood toy? mandy doll, barbies, and paddington bear

10. Name a sound that disturbs you. I hate hearing my babies cry in pain

11. Name something random that you would never do. Kiss a toad

12. Name a person whose diary you would love to read. Jessica's :)

13. Have you ever had the same dream more than once? sure have

14. Name a song that makes you sentimental. Music Box Dancer and Noah (MW Smith) t name a couple

15. Name something that made you laugh this week. Sean's Saturday response to my question about having a good day and no fits (see May 12 blog)

16. How old were you when you received your first real [*good] kiss? My sophomore year, so I was 15.

17. If you could change lives with any celebrity who would it be? Amy Grant

18. What's your favorite holiday? Christmas season, but more from my growing up years than now

19. What is on your refrigerator door? all kinds of magnets, photos, and pictures Sean has colored (and a treasured Valentine that says I'm the best teacher ever!)

20. Name the closest thing to you that is green. one of Sophie's outfits that I haven't put in her drawer yet

21. If someone who didn't know you had to guess your name, what would they guess? Ruth?

22. Name something you have to do tomorrow. teach Sarah, feed Sophie about 20 times

23. Name a movie you are looking forward to watching. Not much of a movie fanatic, so I don't even know what's coming up. Maybe watching the Fiddler on the Roof DVD I bought 6 months ago finally!

24. Have you ever called 911? a couple of times, actually! The most interesting time was when I had to call because a farmer down our road had his tractor blade thingys up too high and he wrapped our electric wire around them.

25. Name something you've heard about women that tends to be true. We are catty

26. Favorite fast food restaurant? Taco Bell

27. Name one thing that [made you mad] today. The total ineffectiveness of me in general (see future blog)

28. Do you like riding roller coasters? nah, I'm pretty much a Gemini Jr kind of gal, although the Iron Dragon (wimpy though it is) is one of my all-time favorites

29. What are the next 3 things you're going to purchase? bread, gas, and perhaps some diapers

30. What is your favorite perfume/cologne? Bath and Body Works sprays

31. Where would your Favorite vacation spot be? Somewhere near the water...Silver Lake MI or somewhere on a coast in FL, probably

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha ik like number 12 but you will never reead it.


love jes