Friday, May 25, 2007

Spiderman, where are you comin' from?










So...Sean's new obsession is Spiderman. Funny, when the 1st and 2nd movie came out, he didn't have any interest, and even seemed to be a bit scared. Now Sean thinks he's COOL when he spins a web at us! I guess that's what happens when the kiddies grow up...


He wants me to tell you that today he got Spiderman undies, jammies, and socks (hey, he needed all those things anyway, so why not fuel the obsession, right?). So now he's really the coolest. Oh, and maybe I should mention the Spidey Cheese Nips and Spidey fruit snacks...or maybe I really shouldn't mention them! :)




Sophia's new obsession? Well, I think it would be the tooth that is trying to come in. She's been coughing, gagging, whining, and feverish all week, and I'm tired out from it...although not as much as her. She's already had two naps today (one of which I took with her, and one we spent garage sale-ing on the way home from errands). And now she is behind me crying for attention again, but I'm determined to get this post done, which has been one of my very few goals every day this week (and yet you see how much I've accomplished!). Ok. I caved. She's now helping me type...and pick out her favorite pictures of herself for me to post.
She thinks these are good, but is really angry that mommy isn't paying attention, so it's time to go. Perhaps another week I'll be able to take the time to get a few more thoughts here...

No comments: