Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Cyst-Stemic Removal

I originally started this post out with a long, involved story about my cyst, but it was too yucky, so let's suffice it to say that today I went to the dermatologist to have the same cyst removed for the third time! He thinks he got everything - stem included - FINALLY, so hopefully that's the last time. Now I'm in pain, but glad it's over with, and extremely glad we still have insurance to cover it!!

I haven't written in a while because we've had lots of company and plans (can you believe it?!?).

On Saturday we saw some great friends who, for various reasons, I haven't seen in a year and a half, and Chip hasn't seen in almost a year. We need to get together with them more often! They are great fun. :)


On Sunday, Lisa and 4 kids came down to pick up the 5th, who had been staying with us for a week. Here are a couple of pictures (from last Sunday, too)...most of them were too busy playing to stop for a pose, but Sophie and Aubrey were fascinated with each other!






I wish I had some more pictures, because they were mostly adorable together, and Austin is so cute! He understands so much, and he is really good at answering yes/no questions. He can put such inflection into his "yes"es...it's very endearing. The next picture is one of the kids at Easter because I want to put all of their pictures on, but I didn't get them all last Sunday. Maybe I'll be able to get more on Mother's Day.

From left to right: Danielle, Aubrey, JJ, Austin, and Kesia.
JJ stayed with us for the week. I thought she'd have fun with our temporary neighbors and Sarah. She had fun with the neighbor, and intermittently had fun with Sarah, but she's more of a loner than I had seen before. I hope it wasn't because she wasn't having any fun! She loved riding my bike around, but kept saying she could never get used to living here (God love her, I'm glad!! LOL!). I hope the TV in her bedroom, many library books, Celina, and ample food supply kept her happy enough. I would like to take turns with the others sometime, after a nice break!

1 comment:

Gracie said...

okay, seriously, ur titles are some of the best ever. I hadn't been here since tight fitting genes...and well, tons goin on along with these clever titles, obviously!!
Know i'm praying with u!