Thursday, May 10, 2007

If you're happy and you know it...



...CLAP YOUR HANDS!

Sophie's new trick...I don't know why it makes me a bit teary to see her do this on her own, but I'm so excited to see her excited and responding to her environment. She has been clapping objects together for a while now, but yesterday she figured out that her hands will make noise when she claps them together. I just think it's SO adorable!

Of course, big brother helped her learn how to clap. He is getting a bit jealous of the attention we give to Sophie when she does something new (rolling back to front and clapping are the two she's learned recently, and she's pulling herself up (well, halfway) and just gaining better control of her body in general), so we've taken out the 6 albums full of pictures from his first year, and I think that helps a little. He's also distracted by the Xbox and playing with the neighbor kids, so that's nice.
The days are already flying by, and I'm mourning the days I've already forgotten, but looking forward with great anticipation to the next days, the next smile, the next milestone...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are soooo cute

Anonymous said...

They look super happy! :)