Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day fun

Today we had lots we wanted to accomplish, so we took the kiddies to the fair instead! Sean really wanted to go, and bragged about it to his neighbor friend and she kind of invited herself along. It really was fun to see her having such a good time, too, but it was kind of weird, since she'd never been to a fair before. Here are some fun pictures of our day:





Here are Sean and M* enjoying some of the rides, and each other:





I wish I had gotten a picture of them eating the elephant ear, but alas, I was too busy eating some myself to grab the camera. Sean loved it and got totally sticky. M* tried one tiny bite and declared that she didn't like it. I think that's the real issue with taking her places; I mean, who can trust a kid who doesn't like elephant ears?!?


On a side note, Sophie's making great progress in the crawling area. Yesterday she made two "steps" on her own, and today she's just too cranky to try, but she's at least still getting up on her knees. You can't even try setting her down on her belly now - she goes straight to the "all fours" position! I'll keep you posted (and on the tooth that I'm sure must be making her cranky)...


In the meantime, though, here's my favorite picture of her for today:



No comments: