Friday, June 15, 2007

The AfterBath




Sophia has decided that baths are really fun to have everyday - either that, or she just enjoys making a mess of herself so Mom is always busy cleaning her up. Actually, it's most likely the latter, but I love her anyway!

Here are some pictures of her after her bath this morning. Her bath was this morning because it was too late to give her one last night after her "biter biscuit" episode in which she stole one from her diaper bag and chewed it into pulpy mush and spit it out all over herself; hence, I opted for the "baby wipe" bath last night, and gave her the actual bath this morning.

That reminds me that I probably should have taken some "before" shots last night. Definitely not "pretty", but SO cute!

Also, if you look very closely at the picture below - you can click on it to enlarge it, - you'll see her one front lower tooth (right side of the picture). It's neighbor is ALMOST through, but not quite visible with a camera. I believe that's why she made such a mess of the biscuit in the first place! :)



Some other news this week: Sean has decided he wants to play guitar. Our little neighbor girl has a pink guitar almost exactly like the one below, and they were serenading me the other day. At least the neighbor girl can carry a tune with her voice; alas, I cannot say the same for my boy, but he's good with lyrics. For example: "Here's the wake-up song, Mommy: Wake Up! Wake Up! Please, oh, please, just wake up! Wake Up! I'll see you in the mornin'!"


And Sophie's new trick is blowing kisses. She's pretty good at it, but they're a bit spit-laced. And you have to blow her one first. She's the shy type, apparently!

No comments: