Monday, June 4, 2007

Close-Ups

I haven't been near my camera in a few days (can't even locate it in my mess as I get ready for a blow-out garage sale), so I don't have any TECHNICALLY new pictures. Since I wanted a theme, though, I thought I would post all close-up photos. And they're new to you!

Isn't she CUTE when she's sleeping?
Self portraits are always fun photos (not that that's me - I
wish. Hey, you take a pic with MY camera, it's fair game for posting!)...and Sophie looks like she's enjoying the
photo opp, too!



hmm, was he trying to show me a loose tooth or something? No, he was just being silly! Ain't he cute?!
She looks a little chilly, but clean nonetheless!
ok, these last two aren't quite as "close-up" as the others, but aren't they adorable? And it's a good close-up of Chip's tattoo (I even airbrushed out the blood because it was the day he got it re-touched!), if that counts for something...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all of your pictures!! You have such great looking kiddos!!

Amy Schams