Friday, June 29, 2007

Lake "Catonic"

One of our favortie places to visit when we come to NY is Lake Taconic (or Taghkonic I think is the alternate spelling). I'm not really sure what Sean used to call it - "The Lake", maybe - but this year he's decided to tackle the big, unruly Indian name, and what comes out is "Lake Catonic." I don't think it would be as funny if catonic didn't have an actual meaning, but I giggle every time he says it (to myself, of course. He gets very offended when I giggle out loud!).


Here are pictures of our time there this week:

Sean is the little face toward the middle! The water was COLD, but we finally got used to it enough to swim.




Perhaps she is praying for warmer water?!?


Sean was building a road and some sort of hole for the Hot Wheels he brought along.


Sophia is stealing the Hot Wheels.
I just thought she looked cute in her hat!

No comments: